Custom marketing strategies at the property level.
Even the most beautiful, well-run hotels need a strong marketing presence and a top-notch sales team to succeed. But these factors are often overlooked or understaffed.
We’ll build an effective, comprehensive marketing plan specifically for your property, and increasing your top-line revenue.
Here’s just some of what our sales and marketing team does for our properties:
- Analyze your hotel’s success factors and help execute a targeted sales plan
- Provide an annual marketing plan outline, and conduct necessary reviews and follow-up
- Provide qualified sales leads
- Make personal sales calls on your property’s behalf
- Perform audits to make sure your sales team is selling correctly
- Monitor weekly and monthly sales reports for success opportunities
- Monitor your group sales pace
- Assist in market segment saturation
- Help your staff strategize and adjust to overcome soft revenue periods
- Ensure that your property is listed in the appropriate regional, state, and local publications (e.g., AAA TourBook, NBTA directory, etc.)
- Aid in the design and placement of advertising, including outdoor, airport, and printed publications
- Represent all properties at the National Business Travelers Association tradeshow
- Represent all properties at all annual NTA (National Tour Association) and ABA (American Bus Association) marketplace appointment exchanges
- Administer the STAR frequent traveler program
Our sales and marketing teams are well trained and eager to go to work for your property. Give us a call today at (605) 334-2371 or contact us online today.